iWALK Secretary, All in One Power Bank Maybe You Are Looking For

All in one battery pack I've been looking for. Now I just need to charge this battery bank and take it with me anywhere I go.  I've had it for a while now, and it's holding up really well.This is a near perfect compact 10000mAh USB-C PD power bank.

Well wrapped like buying an Apple product, which shows the intelligence behind the design. It's a powerbank, the shell is well designed and feels very good when holding in hand. It has two addon collapsible cables with USB-C and android adapter. When i opened the bottom cover, i found additional adapter plug for lightning adapter, another charging cable with android cable, and the manual. With this powerbank with cables and adapters, i don't need to worry about bringing additional cables for my IPhone, another cable for my USB-C camera,  Samsung Galaxy S8 and another cable for my android watch. All in one, easy for travel.
The usb-c port does PD, and it works great. you can charge a laptop/switch using it's PD Out port (Power Delivery USB-C). I tested it with my Macbook.


It was easy to spot the small button on the side. After pressing it for a few seconds, the led lights on top lit up. It only took a few seconds to determine which adapter was for my phone so I plugged it in. I was surprised to see it start charging my phone. Over a 15 minute period while I was still browsing the internet the charge went up 3%.  I watched a video and didn't lose any charge. What's more,it built in Phone stand,it's very convinent .This power bank is everything promised and more. 

I just took it camping for a week and I got six full iPhone charges out of it (4 charges for my iPhone 6s and two charges for my sister's iPhone 8) and it still has juice left.
It automatically turns on when you plug a USB cable into it, just remember to unplug it when you're done charging because the battery pack stays on as long as something is plugged in, even if the phone isn't connected to it.As others stated, it's about the size of a credit card, it's  slim, light, and has all the cables you could need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog